Volunteering & Fundraising
We can help you achieve victories over BCCNS by offering meaningful ways you can make a difference. You can help us raise awareness; learn more about these conditions and then share what you know! Help us advance research by making a donation or by advocating with legislators to support funding for research. You can also get involved by becoming a part of our community give and get support.
- Submitting articles of interest for the Quarterly Advocate
- If you live in our geographical area, assisting with mailings
- Attending and working our Annual Reverse Raffle Fundraiser
- Reaching out to other members and providing support in the form of e-mails, phone calls, and written letters or cards
- Soliciting support from your medical professionals
- Writing grant applications